Pupil Premium 2019-2020
FUNDING BREAKDOWN 2019/20
Pupil Premium for the next financial year 2019/20 is for 96 pupils who attract Pupil Premium funding and two pupils who receive the Looked After Children Pupil Premium.
The total funding allocation is £129,360.
Aims of Pupil Premium Programme
- Continue to increase and improve reading levels and numeracy understanding especially in the early years
- Quality First Teaching has an impact on socially disadvantaged children
- Socially disadvantaged children make good progress and narrow the gap on their peers
- Effective parental pupil support is facilitated
- Increased aspiration, belief and confidence for vulnerable children
- All learning and enrichment activities are ‘poverty proofed’
- Reduced rates of exclusions for vulnerable children
- Early intervention and support for socially disadvantaged children to remove barriers for learning