Pupil Premium 2020-2021
LANGLEY PRIMARY SCHOOL
FUNDING BREAKDOWN 2020/21
Pupil Premium for the next financial year 2020/21 at £1345 per pupil x 104 pupils.
1 pupil received the LAC pupil premium at £4000 per pupil.
The total funding allocation was £139,000.
Aims of Pupil Premium Programme
- Continue to increase and improve reading levels and numeracy understanding especially in the early years
- Support teachers to deliver consistent Quality First Teaching which has an impact on socially disadvantaged children
- Support socially disadvantaged children to make good progress and narrow the gap on their peers
- Facilitated effective parental pupil support
- Increase aspiration, belief and confidence for vulnerable children
- ‘Poverty proof’ all learning and enrichment activities
- Reduced rates of exclusion for vulnerable children
- Maintain early intervention and support for socially disadvantaged children to remove barriers for learning
A break down of the planned spending can be found here
This plan will be evaluated in July 2021